Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright spring/summer 2010 Catalog

I just got the new spring/summer 2010 Baby, the Stars Shine Bright catalog, and wanted to share some of my favorite parts. The cover features the new series 'Cherry cherry fallin' cherry'
I love the clean look of this print it just embodies summer. It's not really my thing but it's still cute.
I think these necklaces are adorable though; the black and the mint/blue ones are my favorite
How cute are these?! the headbow is so cute!
This is their new 'Alice' Set. I like the Alice and the Pirates one better....
see so much cuter.
So many new shoes. The new Chandelier ones look really nice, I wish they were velvet though.
Love this print. The attention to detail in the print is amazing. I want to see it in person before I buy it though. The fabric looks too shinny.
The bow detail on this is so elegant and yet edgy at the same time, love it.
I'm absolutely in love with these cross and crown sandals. I will be reserving these for sure.

Thank you for reading

5 comments:

  1. i love the alice wonderland set n the clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im Sophia (found you from my blog post on bay area lolitas) I love your blog you have so much beautiful clothing it makes me jealous!!!!! Hope to meet you soon when I move to sf to start school this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh...those shoes make me wish i was a woman :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Where can I request a Catalog from Baby the Stars Shine Bright?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy autoclave usa and Diamond microdermabrasion machine professional?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails